They took turns impersonating Meg White, the drummer and Jack White, the genius guitarist.
![]() |
| Megan |
![]() |
| Kaylin |
![]() |
| Megan jammin' to Jack White |
![]() |
| Megan being bad ass |
![]() |
| Megan's Jack White imperssionation |
![]() |
| Bad Ass Kaylin |
![]() |
| Megan and her shades |
![]() |
| Kaylin doing her Meg White imperssionation as Drummer |
![]() |
| More Rock Star moves |
![]() |
| Wrapped up in her dance moves |
![]() |
| Meg showing her "guns" |












9 comments:
Future superstars in the making.
Cute kids.
Looks like they are havin' some fun.
:-)
haha. they are awesome. rock on!
Cute kids, I love it!
Loved the video they're just so damn cute!
Oh that is too good! Your kids have such excellent spirit! First time I saw Jack White was in the movie "Shine a Light," the Rolling Stone movie. I loved what I heard.
So great when kids "get it."
There is certainly future rock in the girls. Brace yourself.....it gets noisier...!lol
@Lena
of course!
Post a Comment