Thursday, 2 December 2010

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Black Heels HNT

Half-Nekkid Thursday otherwise known as HNT is hosted by Osbasso 

Head on over and check out the other HNTers.  Some of us choose to keep things above the belt, others don't and I love visiting all of them.   

Go Read the Guidelines and sign up.


Most of you know, I have a special kinda lurve for heels.  It makes me feel great when I wear them and I love the way they look.  I'm still dyinng to get a pair of Iron Fist heels but they don't have many stockist here in SA...keep a look out for me.


One of my favourite pairs of Heels

Happy HNT!

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Great calves!

Brian Miller said...

nice heels...like it in sepia too...

Hubman said...

Nice heels! And very nice legs!

HHNT

Akelamalu said...

I love heels but struggle to walk in them if they are too high. My favourites are a pair of 4" Snakeskin platform heels!

DCHY said...

Would you call those...FM pumps? ;)

nitebyrd said...

Cute shoes! Nice legs! Iron Fist has the most gorgeous ones.

Nolens Volens said...

Well, well...you have to tell me - do you like to leave them on or off for sex? :) HHNT!

BTExpress said...

Your calves make those heals look good.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Happy HNT and holidays.
xoRobyn

the eternal list said...

gorgeous gams! *lick*

and i love the groovy hnt sign, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails