Saturday, 4 December 2010

Day 14 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge


Happy 11th Anniversay, My Boerewors!! 
I hope to spend another 11 years with you...
I love you




Back to the Blog Challenge

Topic : A TV show you're addicted to ...

...CHUCK!!

They geeky, dorky spy with the intersect in his head who you can't help but laugh at and love.  "Charles Charmichael' is pretty impressive with his 'flashing' and spy moves.  I also love Morgan and Casey too.










and Little Bastid Zachery can sing!!!

 


7 comments:

jacksofbuxton said...

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Today is also our youngest daughter's birthday.Elizabeth is 7 years old.

TV shows,well there are a couple of US shows.Fringe,Bones,The Mentalist.UK shows aren't great(the 7th circle of hell has The X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing on a permanent loop)but The Apprentice is the one for me.

Brian Miller said...

hey happy anniversary! as far as a tv show...nothing tight now actually...

Matty said...

I've not seen that show, but they sure can sing.

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more.

Yakoi said...

Happy Anniversary! Wish you many many more. As for Chuck...yeah not so much. I never liked the show myself. >.<

Mike Smith said...

Happy anniversary and best wishes to you both!

Claire said...

I am a mom but I never have time to sit down and watch tv and enjoy my programs. It is fantastic that PVR is now available. It has definately made life a lot easier.
http://www.risingchild.com/group/viewgroup/55-TRENDY+PARENTS this is a link to a discussion where people can chat about all TRENDY things happening. What they love on TV, what they love about celebs.

Nocturnal Queen said...

Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails