Friday, 3 December 2010

Day 13 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge and Friday 55





Topic :  Your Favourite Musician and Why

"In Some respects I suspect you've got a respectable side..." - Jack White

My favourite musician is Jack White from The White Stripes.  He's an incredibly talent musician and artist.  The band has a unique sound, I love their red, white and black outfits and Jack White's guitar playing is genius! When he slides those bluesy guitar riffs, I'm completely smitten.  Oh and he's not bad lookin' either.... 








Its Flash Fiction Friday 55 over at G-Man
Try writing a complete story in only 55 words.

10 White soldiers
Standing to attention
Straight and true
Assembled in perfect formation
4 – 3 – 2 - 1
Constructed to take a pounding
Again and again and again
Trained to be gunned down
Tumbling with skill
Taught to arise from a walloping
Blood red rings around their necks
Ten Pin Bowling Pins are bad ass

Fawk You Friday
Join us in venting some of this week's frustrations over at Boobies

Fuck You to the booze at yesterday's Christmas Function.  My colon is in agony today.
 

Go FlogYoBlog at Random Ramblings of a SAHM

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Great 55! I have a client that I take bowling every Friday. She bowls for a disability league. It such an awesome thing to be a part of each week!

Brian Miller said...

yjey take a licking and keep on going...what a rough life...

Copyboy said...

Ooo I'm liking, they got a hard bluesy sound

Akelamalu said...

You kept me guessing until the very last line! :)

DCHY said...

Good post. I enjoyed where you went with your 55. :)

G-Man said...

They get knocked down, and still they stand back up!
You gotta admire that.
Loved your 55 Jillie Bean.
You Rock..I also love your Video's, you are mesmerizing!
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Mad Mind said...

LOL! I've had those days after booze. They are not as fun as the time you were drinking it.

moondustwriter said...

I loved the sequence and had to guess is that bowling - clever !!!

have a great weekend


Moonie smiles

W.C.Camp said...

Uh I know this sounds lame but THANKS for explaining to me how the 'White Stripes' got their name! I never knew that. Sorry I don't listen to much vocal music so I don't know any famous singers. It is the result of severe inbreeding and being raised by wolves in a cave - I can't help it.! W.C.C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails