Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Day 17 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A Photo of you and your family.

My wee family is soopa special. 

My wonderful Boerewors, Megan who will be 8 years old in January and Kaylin who will be 5 at the end of February.  These are my three!!


With My Mum and Dad at their place by the seaside
With my other family;
My Friends (who are just as important as family to me)
here we are on one of our camping trips
The In Laws:
Sister and Brother in Law, our wee brood and my Mother and Father in Law

13 comments:

Ami said...

That's a GREAT family photo!
Your family is beautiful.
:)

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the family pictures. Awesome

Matty said...

Family is what it's all about. Looks like a happy close knit group. Love the smiles.

JaneF said...

It's been ages since I got a chance to read your blog or comment. I still think you and your family are gorgeous, you look like SUCH fun.
I just saw some f your video ost too and I LOVE your voice.

We are having a meet at Fi's house on 29 Dec when I am up country (see BN for details) please come!!

J

cat said...

That first picture is beautiful.

DCHY said...

It was my pleasure to cyber-meet your family. :)

JamericanSpice said...

You have a beautiful family!

Back to follow your blog from Music Monday!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

blueviolet said...

Your family is beautiful!!!

Copyboy said...

Very cute Lass family indeed!

Tanya said...

What lovely pictures Gill!! I would really like to get together to catch up some time!

Sensual Wordsmith said...

You and your family are beautiful. I love the friendly smiles on everyone's faces :)

KK said...

You have a precious family.

Blogger Broadcast said...

family photos are so great to see. Everyone normally smiles. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails