My wee family is soopa special.
My wonderful Boerewors, Megan who will be 8 years old in January and Kaylin who will be 5 at the end of February. These are my three!!
![]() |
| With My Mum and Dad at their place by the seaside |
![]() |
| With my other family; My Friends (who are just as important as family to me) here we are on one of our camping trips |
![]() |
| The In Laws: Sister and Brother in Law, our wee brood and my Mother and Father in Law |





13 comments:
That's a GREAT family photo!
Your family is beautiful.
:)
I love the family pictures. Awesome
Family is what it's all about. Looks like a happy close knit group. Love the smiles.
It's been ages since I got a chance to read your blog or comment. I still think you and your family are gorgeous, you look like SUCH fun.
I just saw some f your video ost too and I LOVE your voice.
We are having a meet at Fi's house on 29 Dec when I am up country (see BN for details) please come!!
J
That first picture is beautiful.
It was my pleasure to cyber-meet your family. :)
You have a beautiful family!
Back to follow your blog from Music Monday!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Your family is beautiful!!!
Very cute Lass family indeed!
What lovely pictures Gill!! I would really like to get together to catch up some time!
You and your family are beautiful. I love the friendly smiles on everyone's faces :)
You have a precious family.
family photos are so great to see. Everyone normally smiles. :-)
Post a Comment