Monday, 20 December 2010

Day 30 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.


me and my mum

I made it!  Its the last day of my 30 Blog Challenge and I can't believe I made it.

The three good things that have happened in the past 30 days:

  • I have discovered I love vlogging!
  • I went on a brilliant wee seaside holiday to visit my mum and dad which did us the world of good.
  • I can make honey out of dog shite.  In other words, I can make a post from nothing and make it half-interesting...
I thoughrougly enjoyed the Blog Challenge (not sure you feel the same)

Normal transmission will resume shortly.

7 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

And you have inspired me to do more vlogging. Even tho you are 1000 times cuter than me.

Syed said...

blogging is an art and its a source of inspiring our talent.




Accounting Resume templates

jacksofbuxton said...

Well done on making it through.I wondered if things might get harder to keep interesting as time moved on but standards were kept.

Congrats.

Matty said...

Blogging is great, and so is connecting with your parents. Mine are visiting for the holidays.

Where did you find this video? Hilarious. "Theological Bullshit"? LMAO

And I can relate to Timmy. I hate liver and brussel sprouts too.

Monkey Man said...

I would drive myself nutty about content if I did 30 in 30. I admire your ambition.

kathryn said...

Wow. Good for you! It must feel really good to have accomplished your goal!

(That video was very disturbing!)

Sandra said...

I think you're a trooper. I'm with Monkey Man!
Congrats because it really is an accomplishment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails