Friday, 13 September 2013

Friday's Shoegasm


Happy Friday, Lovelies.

It's officially Spring in South Africa.  
Gone are the jumpers and boots.  
Hello to the short-sleeves and flip flops.

This week is dedicated to gorgeous shoes from ThatsPoint.  Why?  Because they're cheap and their heels are forever on sale.  They've got really pretty and original styles with those sexy red soles, which I adore!

Come drool with me or join me on Instagram




Dazzling PeepToe Red Sole Cross Strap Silver Pumps $35.89 
Pretty Multi-Coloured Platform Pumps $32.86
Fall Floral Denim Boot $39.99
Flap Bow Lacey Pumps.  So cute for only $28.99! 
Striped Orsay Pumps with ankle strap. Ahoy! $33.79

Pointed Toe T-Strap heels with red sole $33.79
Have a brilliant weekend, Plonkers.


2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the 2nd pair! Although I fear they would be a death wish; I've never worn heels.

YeamieWaffles said...

Happy Spring Lass, you lucky duck! Really hope that it's a wonderful one for you. Love all of these heels, the multi coloured ones are just perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails