Saturday, 7 September 2013

Spring Into Action!





You don’t have to look far to see signs of spring. From the budding of the trees, the warming of the temperatures to the animals coming out of their winter hideouts, there seems to be a promise of new birth and colour in the springtime air.


Still with a nip in the August winds, but we're on our way to the sunshine at last after a very long cold winter...can you tell I prefer the summer?


What does the weather look like where you are?



Here's a few other things we've been up to lately.

I had a girls day out with my Bestie to a Women's Day Celebration at Thaba Ya Batswana 

Pretending to be a Celebrity in front of their Photo Wall

Ching! Ching!  It's Wine O'Clock





Megan won a Gold Certificate at the Alberton Regional Eistedfodd for playing a Taylor Swift Song.



We attended one of our theme dinners.  Sixties and Hippies was the theme. 

The Table Menu
Hippy Kids

My Sister and I did the 702 Discovery Walk The Talk

The Girls had Dress Up day at school and had to go as something beginning with the schools initials.  BPS.  Kay was Bob the Builder and Megan was a South African Soccer Supporter. Good Fun!



Being Spring Makes me Smile.

  I love you wonderful Plonkers













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy a chanel tote bags online

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Personally, I'm going into mourning for Winter.

Brian Miller said...

i wanna wear a kilt.

and we are heading into fall, but that is my fav time of year...smiles.

Al Penwasser said...

As far as my weather, just closed the pool and last night I turned off the fans in my bedroom.
Fall is coming and I'm okay with that. The summer was growing boring.
I'll get back to you how happy I am in February.

Pat Hatt said...

Ugg winter is coming here not fun to my rhyming rear

Karin Copperwood said...

110 here yesterday. Here in Arizona, USA we are begging for winter. Could you please send some cold weather our way? We will gladly take it off your hands ;)

Jill said...

The hippie dinner mus have been fun! We are slowly moving into fall around here, soon the leaves will be changing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails