Might take more than a shot of tea to get that Minion through his day.
I needed tea and coffee this morning. Why are Monday's so dreary?
Without tea I don't think that you'd ever be able to survive Monday Lass, I love it though haha, I felt like that minion yesterday!
I agree. It has to be tea first! Thanks for sharing your tunes. Have a great week!
Some crackers here. Canned Heat takes me back years and Hong Kong. Great days.
YES!!Some good rockin blues! love it.Vaughan on a Monday morning definitely sets the right mood for the week.Awesome picks!
It's great to rock with you a little late which is better than never on the dance floor. Thanks for joining the 4M crew, my friend!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Might take more than a shot of tea to get that Minion through his day.
I needed tea and coffee this morning. Why are Monday's so dreary?
Without tea I don't think that you'd ever be able to survive Monday Lass, I love it though haha, I felt like that minion yesterday!
I agree. It has to be tea first!
Thanks for sharing your tunes.
Have a great week!
Some crackers here. Canned Heat takes me back years and Hong Kong. Great days.
YES!!
Some good rockin blues! love it.
Vaughan on a Monday morning definitely sets the right mood for the week.
Awesome picks!
It's great to rock with you a little late which is better than never on the dance floor. Thanks for joining the 4M crew, my friend!
Post a Comment