...the girls are only back at school tomorrow!
I got them all ready and geared up for the big event (being back at school in their new environments - new teachers, new classrooms) and when I got there the Baby School gate was closed. I went around to the front gate which was open but it was VERY quiet.
I went inside and there was only ONE teacher there. I asked her why its so quiet. She said that school is only open from tomorrow and its only the teachers there today preparing from tomorrow. Boy did I feel like a complete tit.
How did I get that wrong? READ the Newsletter.
So, here I am at work with the girls, reading my 147 emails. I will only stay for a little while because they will not make it for the entire day here with me. I'm certainly not prepared. No food, no drinks, no toys for them to play with.
Here I was hoping for a quiet day at work without the girls.
They have been pretty well behaved until now.
2 comments:
Oh dear gilly.
i hope you managed to get a little done. see this as a trile run for tomorrow.
But we did get some last minute fun in.
Post a Comment