
I've trying so hard to prevent from getting ill when I woke up with a sore throat on Wednesday morning. I dosed myself with med lemon on Wednesday night and some cold meds. By last night I was so sore and grumpy, I went to bed early with no energy and a dry cough. I thought that a good night's sleep would be just the ticket, but when I woke up this morning I had a dry cough and now I feel as if a truck has hit me.
I guess my weekend is pretty much stuffed ALTHOUGH nothing will stop me from going to the MPH show on Saturday night with my Boerewors. It will be out first night out alone in ages. Even if I have to pop sinutabs and pain pills to get there. I will NOT miss out again. I missed it last year because I couldn't get a babysitter and Riaan went alone.
I'll rest when I'm dead!
1 comment:
You enjoy your night out, just the tonic you need.
Awesome show and plenty of stuff to look at afterwards, be aware it is a bit of a pain to get in though.
Post a Comment