Tuesday, 6 January 2009

I'm dead!

I just got back from my first day back at gym in 3 weeks. I'm physically finished. I'm dead!! and I forgot to take my water bottle so I'm so thirsty I could drink the well dry..

The scale was NOT kind to me. He told me Piggie here overdid it in the 3½ weeks I was at home stuffing my face with Christmas Cake and junk food.

I picked up 2kg!!!

I thought it would be more actually as my clothese feed quite tight. But being only 5 foot tall even 1kg shows on me. I'm still shocked that I can pick up that much so quickly. You battle your ass off to remove the weight and its so easily and quickly "found" again.

I have some S-E-R-I-A-S work to do over the next few weeks. Vigorous exercising to do and back on my eating plan.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Good Luck Gillian - I'm in the same boat - only deeper in the dwang!

conanima said...

good luck Gilz and dont forget to take your water bottle to gym.visit my walkitz.blogspot.com

Super Mom said...

On the upside at least you can say you had a wonderful Christmas lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails