Monday, 5 January 2009

On the Spur of the Moment - Rievlei Zoo Farm

KK One of the stunning views
KK swinging
Sunflowers

Feeding the Piggies
Oink
Megan waiting for her pony ride
Megan on the Pony

KK : When's my pony ride? Its MY turn!KK's pony ride
meg on the areoplane
Catching bunnies

The pony

Feeding the baby goats
goat in a KK choke-hold. Eat my carrot, demmit!
Sisters enjoying the walk
Geese taking flight
Peacock Takes Flight

The Farm Yard

At the Coffee Shop enjoying a cold drink and the girls got to go on some rides
A big cock
Watching the Camel eat lunch
KK giving the billy goat a slice of apple

4 comments:

Super Mom said...

It looks like your day just fell into place. you are so lucky and i am so green with envy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a cool place!! I've actually never been there.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

It was really lovely.

Grant Hageman said...

I havent been there in sutch a wile. I thought thy closed down.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails