Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Kaylin's Back at Aquatots Swimming


Kaylin went back to Aquatots after our Christmas Year End break which was 7 weeks with no swimming with the cutest little Pooh Bear swim suit with pink skirt.

I must admit I did enjoy not having to drive twice a week to swimming, get undressed, get Kaylin undressed, put on our swimming togs and swim for 30 minutes, then get out and get us both dressed again. I did it for 6 months solid, dedicating twice a week to her swimming and only missing it once.

It gets a little tiring but I know KK loves it. A real water baby.

We started lessons again yesterday for another six months - the difference being I'm not in the pool with her. I'm certainly happy about that.

Kaylin's in the pool on her own with four other littles friends and Marinda (her swimming teacher). One of the friends she's swimming with is a friend from her school so at least she has a familiar friend in her class.

She did so well for not having lessons for 7 weeks. She remember everything! I was so chuffed. The only thing she was not quite happy about, is that I was not in the pool with her. I sat beside the pool for the whole lesson and she kept getting out to come to me so I tried to sneak out during the lesson when she wasn't looking to sit outside the pool area where she couldn't see me.

No way! She wasn't having any of that. She wanted mummy to sit and watch her.

I'm sure she'll get used to being in the pool on her own very soon...wee peanut!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails