Wednesday, 14 January 2009

The Stig

So...... Mick (my sister's man) very kindly passed on two tickets to go to the Top Gear MPH show at The Dome on the 31st of January! They can't go as they are going to a wedding so I said I'd take the tickets off their hands.

I missed the show last year as I couldn't get a babysitter so Riaan got to go with friends and I was SOOO jealous and sad that I couldn't go.

But lets hope this year is different! I'm just trying to organise a babysitter and then I can go!

I can't wait. I'm so excited about it. It's going to be awesome!


Top Gear's The Stig - unmasked at last?

This is the first glimpse of the man behind The Stig's trademark white crash helmet.

The Stig's identity has been a closely guarded secret, and only a few Top Gear insiders know the tame racing driver's real identity. This sensational photograph was taken in London yesterday and gives a clear view of his eyes through his crash helmet's black visor, but has left experts mystified as to his true identity.

Many skilled racing drivers, past and present, have been mentioned in connection to The Stig, including current F1 star Lewis Hamilton. Ex-F1 driver Perry McCarthy exposed himself as the original Stig after two seasons on the hit BBC2 show, and revealed to Auto Trader in 2006 that "There's a few of them [Stigs], I think…"A spokeswoman for the BBC refused to comment on the new photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Oh.........that Mick sounds such a great guy! LMAO, I have just rebooked for the Friday as per Jane's request lol, I am really looking forward to it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails