I was bubbling like a little girl this morning dropping KK off at school. Its been 3 weeks in her new class, with her new teacher and friends but KK just doesn't seem to be settling. Apparently she's fine a few minutes after I've gone - its still just the initial goodbye where she clings to me and kicks and squeals when I hand her over to Annie or Candice.
It breaks my heart in one million tiny pieces.
The tears were streaming down my cheeks when I left school this morning. All the other moms are so chirpy and cheerful wishing me a good day and all I can do is bubble like a little girl. Its hard to hide your tears when you look like a sunburnt panda with mascara running down your cheeks.
I got into the car, gave a big sigh, put my head on the steering wheel and sobbed. Its so hard being a working mum. The guilt is overwhelming.
No comments:
Post a Comment