Sunday, 24 January 2010

Fiona and Ronel


You'll be glad to know that I took Megan The Glen Shopping Centre today and she shopped at Toys R Us with her birthday money.

She finally decided on a SOS Station with three Police vehicles and a garage with a roller doors on either side.  It even has a CB / walkie-talkie that she can talk into. 

She's been Alpha, Bravo, Charlie-ing all afternoon.  Thanx again for sharing her birthday with us.

Roger that?

Over and out.


Kaylin, Pinkie, Megan and wee Pickles



Kaylin, Megan and Pickles



10 comments:

Marcelle said...

A little Tom Boy you have there!!!

Such cute girls...am sure you loving them in your life.
I miss my kids when they were little and I had *control* over them...LOL

Blasé said...

OH, those are just too Cute!

Mike said...

Alpha, Bravo, Charley LMAO!! very cute

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

She's my kind of girl. I liked my barbies but I loved my toy vehicles.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Barbies don't really feature in our home.

Brian Miller said...

great pics! and great pick by her...i imagine lots of fun to be had!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Your girls are adorable! My favorite toy when I was their age was a purple Jeep. I wish I still had it.

I'm missed you so much. I'm sorry I've been a bad bloggy friend lately.

Hugs!!

AngelConradie said...

Are the police cars Fords?

:D

Laura said...

I love taking kids shopping with their money and letting them choose whatver they want!

It really is so cool to watch them!

cat said...

Cute - so she loves cars I see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails