What FUN! Thanks for posting these! I want to take the day off work now! :)
From the smiles on everyone's faces, I'd say that was a lot of fun.
Man! Americans miss all the fun!!
I used to LOVE to do this when my bones weren't so brittle!
I just found your blog, and let me say--I am mad jealous that you're living in South Africa. Crazy jealous! South Africa is on my travel bucket list, so for now, I'll have to live vicariously through you!
Looks like a kick ass time.
That looks like an awful lot of fun.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What FUN! Thanks for posting these! I want to take the day off work now!
:)
From the smiles on everyone's faces, I'd say that was a lot of fun.
Man! Americans miss all the fun!!
I used to LOVE to do this when my bones weren't so brittle!
I just found your blog, and let me say--I am mad jealous that you're living in South Africa. Crazy jealous! South Africa is on my travel bucket list, so for now, I'll have to live vicariously through you!
Looks like a kick ass time.
That looks like an awful lot of fun.
Post a Comment