I got an error with the first one, but I saw the second. Your oldest seriously has moves! She could be in a band some day!
perhaps a future in the entertainment industry...smiles...looks like they were having a lot of fun...
Who needs Mtv. haha. Classic!!!
Lots of energy!
Ha! Awesome! Someone looks like her mommy.
I think you need to save up for a Les Paul for those kid's future! Very nice! W.C.C.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I got an error with the first one, but I saw the second. Your oldest seriously has moves! She could be in a band some day!
perhaps a future in the entertainment industry...smiles...looks like they were having a lot of fun...
Who needs Mtv. haha. Classic!!!
Lots of energy!
Ha! Awesome!
Someone looks like her mommy.
I think you need to save up for a Les Paul for those kid's future! Very nice! W.C.C.
Post a Comment