Sunday, 5 May 2013

Blog Award from Jo

I was recently awarded the Liebster Award and now there are rules I have to stick to and everyone knows I never stick to the rules.

1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award   That would be Jo on Food, My Travel and a Scent of Chocolate

2. Place the Liebster Award icon on your site.  Voila! 
 
3. Nominate 5 Bloggers to receive the award.


  • Post 11 random facts about you.
  • Answer 11 questions that the awarder has asked
  • Nominate 5 bloggers 
  • Ask your nominees 11 questions
  • Be awesome! 
Here are 100 random facts about me rather.

1.  If you could be any animal, which would it be and why?  

Giraffe because I've always wanted to know what its like to be tall.
2. What kind of tree are you? 

A Coconut tree.
3.  Are you a city person or a country person? I'm a City Lass.  I wouldn't know the first thing about living in the country. 
4.  If you could meet one historical figure living or dead, who would it be? 
Lee Harvey Oswald
5.  Window seat or aisle?
Window every time  
6.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Wherever there are mountains and its warm all year around.
7.  Fast food or gourmet meal, assuming you are doing the cooking?
Fast Food.  I am a cheap date.
8.  What or who inspired you to start a blog?
Wanted to share photos with overseas family
9.  When it come to appointments are you there ten minutes early or ten minutes late? 
Always early.  I detest being late.
10.  What the most challenging thing you have ever accomplished?
Learning to kerb a certain bad habit.
11.  Why did you decide to accept the award and answer all the questions?
Coz I like Jo and her wee blog.

I nominate the following bloggers that I am newly following.


Life's Ride As I see It
Thoughtless Gibberish
It's Rhyme Time
Brandon Ax
Well, Oh Yeah!!

These are your questions
1. Whats your favourite sports team?
2. Dogs or Cats?
3. Your most embarrassing moment.
4. Bacon or Chocolate?
5. Which social media platforms and why?
6. Winter or Summer?
7. Who is your role model?

I think 7 is enough.  Seven is a good number..

9 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

Congratulations on the blog award Lass that is obviously much deserved! I love when you do these kinds of things as well although Lee Harvey Oswald is a very out of left field person to want to meet, honestly I think I'd like to meet him too.

Pat Hatt said...

Thanks a ton for the award run.

Blue jays,
Both,
none
neither
Blogger, twitter, as I hate facebook
Summer
Ummm that is a human thing haha

Bumferry Hogart said...

Thankyou very much for the award. I will endeavour to answer these questions to the best of my ability.

:O)

ps- how have you set up yor comments section? I like this...

Jo said...

Thanks for joining in Lass. Now I wonder what that bad habit was??

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

IT (aka Ivan Toblog) said...

Thanks, I think

Brandon Ax said...

Thank you for the award, I got one of these last week so I will do a blog tomorrow and answer all the questions and such. :)

KrippledWarrior said...

well done and congrats on dumping the rulz

Louisa said...

Congrats!

Suldog said...

I don't know if you didn't name me because you know how rude I become when asked to complete such tasks, or because you just plain don't like me enough, but whatever it is, I'm glad. I like you too much to be my usual nasty and rude self when completing such tasks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails