This week's Monday Music Moves Me theme is "Summer". Ironic because its heading quickly into winter here in South Africa, much to my displeasure.
Go Visit Xmas Dolly and link up your favourite toonz.
My Dad used to play this 45" over and over. Its been etched in my memory forever. Eddie Cochran...
The beautiful Nora Jones
A Great film full of brilliant songs.
A very catchy song and naughty music video (you should check out the uncensored one!)
Some Zepp

11 comments:
Fab choices I enjoyed them
have a summertastic week ;-)
Great set of songs my favourite out of them was Eddie Cochran :-)
Have a summerlicious week ;-)
Excellent choices as usual! :)
just Jump Right In and Beat This Summer because it’s so Easy in a Pontoon
I was not able to see the first video - I was blocked. Great bunch of songs, and I loved the one from Grease! Have a great week!
Danielle
Heard them all before and yeah Grease is worth an encore.
Wooo it's impossible to have a bad day when you have a little Blurred Lines in your life, glad to hear that you enjoyed the uncensored video, it's quite something to say the least haha!
Fanatastic choices except could not see the first one due to blockage. sigh....
Norah Jones...oh so smooth!
I played Grease this week too.
~Naila Moon
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/05/mondays-music-moves-mesummer-songs.html
Joe Satriani! Yes I love his stuff.
I just Blurred Lines on The Voice last night. I love this one too.
I haven't heard Norah in awhile. I love her voice!
Dancing late this week, but finally made it over. Just love groovin' to your summertime picks. You threw in some new ones for my ears, which was a delight. Have an awesome week!
love your choices especially the Robin thicke song i'm addicted to it
Post a Comment