Friday, 24 May 2013

Friday's Shoegasm


Happy Friday, Bitches!  

I can't tell you how shitfaced happy I am that it's weekend, baby.  

My spirited seven year old has been giving me grey hair and a possible aneurysm  because we weaned her off some of her ODD/OCD meds three weeks ago.  We have now realised why we put her on the meds in the first place!   She's been irritable, completely impossible and has the focus and concentration of a fucking goldfish.     

We've had a battlefield-of-a-household this week.  I've been bashing heads with Kaylin non-stop, yelling like a ginger banshee and literally foaming at the mouth at times.  Naughty corner was working overtime.    Oh.... its been oh-so-pretty!  

On top of that, Megan started her 2nd term exams and I've been Chief Study Buddy.  A whole other stress on its own...learning what preposition, pronouns, common nouns, synonyms, antonyms, abstract nouns, all over again in a second language - Afrikaans.

Next week is Natural Sciences, Maths and Social Sciences.  

Happy Days!

It's been an emotional meltdown of a week. I wish I could just run away for a week, hide under a fuzzy cashmere blankie in my jammies, live on hot chocolate and beef crisps.  Not have to talk or see anyone or brush my hair.  Blissful alone time to recharge my battery, press my reset button and reboot my brain.  

Yeah....like that's gonna happen.  A girl can dream, right?

Right now that I've Bitched good and hard, here are some pretty things too drool over....



Mint Platform Peep Toe
Pink Ballet Pumps with lace and bow detail.  Too fucking cute.
Perfect for Summer! Red Checked Platforms with Watermelon soles
Red Skull Platforms with Ankle strap and bow detail.  I adore the stripey in-soles
Christian Louboutin Jaws Platforms.  Swoon...
Nautical inspired black patent flats with anchor and heart detail by Mosschino

9 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

The watermelon ones are adorable!

Leah said...

Hya DSL. Long time no speak me honey.

Wow what a week. I can understand the need for the jammies and hot choc therapy, although I think you'd get pi$$ed off with the smell of your own hair in the confines of the cashmere haven.
I hope it soon gets better.

I love the shoe pics. I officially have 'shoe drool' as we speak!

Mwah! xx

YeamieWaffles said...

Love all of these Lass, especially the nautical themed ones, great post.

AimeeKay said...

Sorry your weeks been crazy, hope your weekend is better.

You do however find the most amazing shoes! So thanks for taking the time to share them!

Jai said...

Sorry it has been such a rough week.

I love the watermelon shoes. How fun are they?

myinnerchick.com said...

LOve the shoes. Especially the ballet slippers.

Happy Friday, Biatch! X

Tracy Bermeo (A2Z Mommy) said...

I know those weeks. I've been relearning fractions all week. Was just as bad the first time. Love the shoes and I want to hide too. Happy weekend!

nitebyrd said...

Those "Jaws" shoes really make me sad I didn't with the lottery.

nitebyrd said...

WIN the lottery. I think I typed "with".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails