Thursday, 2 May 2013

Take a Tour of Jack White's Third Man Records

Most of you lovely Plonkers know that I am a HUGE Jack White fan.  The understatement of the decade actually because I'm obsessed.

I scour the interwebs daily for pictures, videos and any information I can get on him in The White Stripes, The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather.  His solo career has been pretty awesome too;  playing on tour with both his all-female band - The Peacocks and his all-male band - The Buzzards and his ridiculously brilliant record company and label Third Man Records.

I share all my links about him on Twitter, I follow fellow fans on Instagram and have him on my Google Alerts so I don't miss a snippet of information about him and what he's up to.

Just wish I could get my hands on some of his merchandise without having to pay the exorbitant postage fees to South Africa.

Oh I know, I get a lot of flack for being a 40 year old with a major crush on a rock star, guitar genius, musician and businessman.








2 comments:

Andrea said...

I would only give you flack if your crush was on Justin Bieber!

YeamieWaffles said...

If Jack White ever did a competition to work out who his biggest fan was I have no doubt that you would win it hands down Lass, awesome post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails