Friday, 17 May 2013

Friday's Shoegasm Heels2Heaven


Hey Beautiful Plonkers.  

Thank Fuck is Friday!

It has been an eventful week and what better way to celebrate its closure with some gorgeous sexy and alternative shoes from Heels2Heaven 



Go check  out their website.  Their prices are pretty reasonable considering their uniqueness.



Nude Cheery Peep Toe Sling Backs
Anchor Sailor Peep Toe with Bow Detail
Cutie Pie Retro Black and White Polka Dot with Red Bow Detail
Navy Bettie Retro Sling Back and Peep Toe 
Cordelia Paisley Print Heels with Arch Strap
Geometric Print Black and White Zombie Peep Toe Heels
Tartan Fabric Print Heels with Strap

Have an awesome weekend.  I've been asked to do some voice-over work for a company based in the States  I guess someone likes my accent after all :-)



5 comments:

The Glebe Blog said...

I'm afraid I couldn't wear any of them lassie. I do remember back in the 60's a pair of tartan stilettos on the banks of the River Eden in Cupar in Fife. You'll have to wait for my memoirs for the details.
Thanks for the reminder ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Suspies too !

Pat Hatt said...

Zombie shoes for zombie feet, that is neat

Jai said...

Oh I long for the days when my knee allowed such shoes. It is fun looking at them though.

YeamieWaffles said...

The pair of polka dot ones are my favourites Lass but I like the tartan ones too, would definitely suit you. Hope that you get a few pairs for your birthday!

Brandon Ax said...

Well I personally don't wear heels(lol), but these do look cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails