Friday, 10 May 2013

Friday's Shoegasm


Happy Friday, Bitches!

Today's Feature of shoes is compliments of Zando.  They offer free delivery and free returns within 14 days.

You can find them all over the interwebz.  Support them on TwitterFacebook and Zando's Google Plus profile.


Here are some of my favourite Iron Fist brand of clothing and shoes.

Iron Fist Poka-Dot Platform with bow detail and ankle strap

Iron Fist Flower Blue and Hot Pink Platform with bow detail, T strap and ankle charm

Iron Fist Purple Platform Ankle Boots with Wrap Ankle Srtap

Iron Fist Skull and Retro Print with Arch Bow Detail

Iron Fist Orange Fruit Print Platforms with Bow and Ankle Strap Detail


Have a Whopper of a Weekend and see y'all tomorrow for the Winner of this week's Caption My Photo Competition

If you haven't entered already, head on out there Plonkers and caption that Fucker.

8 comments:

Paulo Gonçalves said...

Hello,
I visited your blog.
Congratulations for your work!! An interesting and nice blog!!
Good luck with your blog!
Greetings from Algarve, Portugal
Paulo Gonçalves

I invite you to visit my blog
http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.com

YeamieWaffles said...

If any of my friends found out how much pleasure I took from your Shoegasms every Friday I would be a much mocked man haha, aw Lass I wish I could buy you some of these best ones for your birthday!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I want to see a video of you walking in any of those shoes.

Slyde said...

i kinda like Alex's idea :)

Pat Hatt said...

Not sure they are my color lol

Michael Offutt, "Johnny on the Spot" said...

They look quite nice.

Jai said...

Lovely, lovely shoes.
I'm so glad I found your blog. It is a joy to read.

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh how I love me some fine looking shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails