Friday, 3 May 2013

Friday's Shoegasm



TGIF Plonkity Plonkers.
  
Even with the holiday in the middle of the week, it still feels like this week was the longest in creation.  I guess being uber busy at work didn't help.  

All work and no play makes A Daft Scots Lass a very dull lass.

Anyhoozer, I've decide to revive the Friday's Shoegasm and share a few of my favourite pairs of heels with y'all (as they say in Texas).  If you share a love for heels like I do, leave a comment and link up your favourite pair of heels and I'll come and visit them.

Time to drool, as I'm featuring the one and only, shoe designer extraordinaire and completely shoe daft - da-da-daaaah 


Nude and Gold Mesh Trim Pumps
Black Mesh Peep Toes.  Gorgeous!!!

Daffodile
These have my name splashed all over them.

I may just give my pinkie finger for a pair of these oh-so-pretty peep toes

Perfect for A Daft Scots Lass

Have a brilliant weekend everyone and don't forget to come back on Tuesday for Caption my daft Photo Competition. 

You could stand a chance to win one of my awesome-possum Custom Tattoos. Oh... and I KNOW you want one.






9 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Those shoes look gorgeous! Painful, but gorgeous!

meyouandzu said...

Ohh those shoes are beautiful! I could stare at them all day.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You haven't done one of these in a long time.

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Paula said...

Beautiful shoes. I NEVER wear heels. I am 5'10" and I don't need another 4 inches added

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hi there - gave you a mention on my AtoZ reflections post ~

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2013/05/ze-wrap-up-aka-reflections-on-atoz.html

Those plaid blue pumps are gasmatastic!

YeamieWaffles said...

Wow, the feature that I can honestly say that I feel the guiltiest about loving is back! I love all these heels Lass, so awesome, reminds me of your thing about having heels bigger than some people's dicks, vintage Lass haha. Is it weird I feel bad for using the word "dick?"

Lara said...

I want them all! I couldn't walk in them, but I could sit and look pretty...

AimeeKay said...

You always find the most amazing shoes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails