Wednesday, 1 May 2013

How Animals Eat

Well, lovely Plonkers, the A to Z Blog Challenge has come to an abrupt end.  It has been a brilliant ride for me this year because I prepared and scheduled posts in advance.  I got to visit hundreds of awesome blogs and followed a few whacky whoppers.

And with that chapter concluded, we resume normal broadcasting...well, as normal as this wee blog gets.

This video had me in stitches.  I actually watched it half a dozen times at work until the tears were running down my face and I had no mascara left.  Everyone came into my office to see what I was chuckling at and so I had to watch it another half a dozen times.  

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...

 

 and then there were bloopers too and everyone knows how much I love bloopers

 

Happy Workers Day [blogging from bed].

6 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

This is so weird Lass, two days ago at gym my friend Jamie started telling me about this although the main point he was making was about a video called "how humans eat their food," which I would love you to check out Lass, reckon you'd get a kick out of it, this is so good.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hadn't seen the blooper reel - that is hilarious too!

It's been great fun, so happy to meet you Daft Scots Lass.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Jai said...

This is freaking hilarious.

Congrats on finishing A-Z

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That was hysterical! Think the lizard was my favorite. The bloopers were exactly as I expected. No idea how they ever got through a take without cracking up.

KT Did said...

Ha! Very funny reel. I like it here too! Thanks for stopping by!

KaTy Did at: Life's Ride As I See It

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Oh my God that was funny! I had to show both to my husband and I think he laughed hardest at the blooper reel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails