Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Z is for Zebadeed

So, Here We Are, my lovely Plonkers - The last day of the A to Z Blog Challenge.   

I actually can't believe its gone so quickly and that I made it without hard drugs or bursting a major fekkin blood vessel.

"Zebadeed"

Pronounciation : zeb-a-deed

Definition : High on drugs.

Usage : Big Tam wiz mad wi it last night, pur zebadeed it wiz brilliant.

Translation : I'm just back from my holidays in Jamaica. The beach was full of lazy niggers sitting under palm trees high on drugs and the hotel was full of fat Americans who would trample on kids just to get to the buffet.  I was keen not to be stereotyped like them so I put my kilt on and just sat at the bar for two weeks totally pissed.


There is no place in Scotland beginning with the letter Z but this is a fucking brilliant opportunity to allow me to play some Zeppelin. 

Rock On.





7 comments:

Paula said...

I enjoyed everyone of them from A to Z. I will miss your posts. But I will drop in from time to time.

Ghadeer said...

Zebadeed. Sounds funny, but somehow conveys its meaning well.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Proud to say I've never experienced zebadeed.
You made it! Hopefully without burnout this year.

YeamieWaffles said...

I've loved this challenge so much when it comes to your contributions Lass so I'm kind of sad it's over, you've done so amazing, all your posts have kept me entertained and I can't believe just how quickly it's gone by. Great final post too, I'll miss this!

jesstopper said...

Thanks for leaving us with a great word to ponder! Congrats on making it through the challenge un-zebadeed! And a little Zepp never hurt anyone!
Jess/Blogging on the Brink

Andrea said...

Who doesn't love a little Black Dog! Zeppelin (as in Led) was my z today too! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

Samantha Jones said...

I have to say, your posts have been a blast - I've learned useful expletives and laughed at the same time! It's been great:)
Cheers!
Sam
http://writerlysam.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/zodiac-the-essence-of-memory-part-24/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails