Saturday, 27 April 2013

X is for X-Burd

"X-Burd"

 Pronunciation : ex-burd

Definition : Scottish slang for ex-girlfriend.  A burd is your bird aka your girlfriend.  The girl you used to go out with.  An "ex" means you have broken up and are no longer dating.

Usage : 'Phwoar, you shudda seen  the chebs on ma ex-burd!  She was right fit!

Translation :  My ex-girlfriends boobs aren't small but they would be pointless without nipples



X-House aka Crosshouse is a village in East Ayrshire about 2 miles west of Kilmarnock. It grew around the cross-roads of the main Kilmarnock to Irvine road,  running from Kilmaurs south to Gatehead and beyond towards Prestwick. The Carmel Water, a tributary of the River Irvine, flows through the centre of the village.  The village is the location of a major hospital, Crosshouse Hospital, which was built to replace the Kilmarnock Infirmary.

X-House aka Crosshouse 

So I gave the guys something to drool over in this post, here's something for the girls (as promised).

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, I got distracted halfway through this post...
Believe it or not though, I actually prefer the backside view best.

Pat Hatt said...

look at them jiggle haha

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Somehow, I don't think she does much jogging.

The creature in my photo today is a Cicada. Actually, it's just the empty shell. We see them everywhere in the fall, especially after a hurricane. The creature that emerges has wings.

Amber T. Smith said...

Hahahaaaa!! Awesome post!! Thanks for posting on a couple of my A-Z entries. I have only one question to ask: Why have we never 'met' before??? Am following you now, though!

YeamieWaffles said...

Amazing job with the letter X Lass, love what you did here. I have a few ex burds I definitely wouldn't want to see repeated in any future lovers.

DiscConnected said...

It took me...let's see, you posted this at midnight, it's ten fifty...almost eleven hours to finish reading this post.

It was the depth, I am sure!

At least you provided equal opportunity eye candy!

The Glebe Blog said...

My favourite kilt joke. (Co-incidentally the last mentioned woman in the joke is my X )

Three Scotswomen are walking home
at night (they are neighbours) and find a Scotsman passed out partially under a truck. His upper body is under the truck and they can't see who he is, however, they would like to help him get home. The first woman looks under his kilt and says, "It's no ma man". The second woman looks under his kilt and says, It's no ma man". The third woman looks under his kilt and says, "Jings, he's no even a local man!"

Kristen Dyrr said...

I'm noticing that many of the men missed the second half of the post. I wonder why? LOL

#atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails