Sunday, 28 April 2013

Monday Music Moves Me

This week I was asked by Xmas Dolly to make a Guest Appearance for "Bring a Friend" Day.

Previously, I religiously took part in  Monday Music Moves Me linky, but since the A to Z Blog Challenge and my wee blog hiatus, I haven't managed to do it.  Oh, it doesn't mean I've run out of music to share with all you lovely Plonkers - it just means I needed a wee break.

However, I couldn't pass up the chance of sharing Jake Bugg with you all.  He's a 19 year old indie folk artist and has been compared to the likes of The Great Bob Dylan.  His debut album came out in October last year, his music is fresh and really gets my foot tapping.

Enjoy.


 

12 comments:

stevebethere said...

Excellent choice good video too

Have a fantabulosa week :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

It's great having you put in a guest appearance on Monday's Music Moves Me. All the 4M crew have missed you on the dance floor, but so understand. Feel free to boogie with us any time the music moves you, my friend!

Mandy Bohgan said...

my bro always has this on in the car, I like it! :)

Brandon Ax said...

Sounds good thanks for introducing him.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great to 'see' you again! :) Love your song choice - that definitely got my foot tapping, too. :)

F•R•I•E•N•D•S that Stompa are going Downtown like it’s 1994 – and Glowing

Danielle Royalegacy said...

Well, Howdy Honey! So nice seeing you again! What an interesting young singer. It does sound like he has a future in music. Thanks for the intro.

Have a great day!
Danielle

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Great choice; it's always good to hear up and comers before everyone else has a chance to get their ears on them!

Marie Moody said...

Thanks for joining us once again my friend! I totally agree I can see the Bob Dylan style too! Wow, He's so young to be at this status don't you think? My toe is a tappin too! Hugs and love your choice!

Joyce Lansky said...

Yep. This 19 year-old just might have something.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

WOW That's amazing. He really does have that Bob Dylan feel. Thanks for sharing!

Faythe M.A said...

I do hear a slight Dylan-esc in his voice. hopefully he doesn't get the mashed potatoes mouth later on... ;o)
Is he from your native Scotland? I also catch a slight 'tang' in his style. my first MMMM & nice to meet you too, I can be know to be a sassy grammy at times ;o)
Faythe @GrammyMouseTails

Colette S said...

It's good to see you again girl.

Thanks for sharing this new artist with us.

Have a blessed week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails