.jpg)
Paula recently bequeathed me with one Lovely Blog Award.
Now, beautiful Plonkers I'm not sure so that I have a "lovely" blog, but I was so dead chuffed that someone else thought so. Thank you to Paula. You're dead sweet.
Paula is the ultimate Blog Challenge lass. If there is a blog challenge happening in Bloggerville, she'll know about it and she'll be rockin' it. I did the July Blog Challenge with her and got to know her a lot better. I really don't know how she does all these challenges back-to-back like she does. She is the blog Challenge Queen!
You rock my face off, Paula.
This is how it works :
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
My Seven Things:
- I adore high heel shoes, but I have the ugliest feet evar!
- I used to cut my eyelashes when I was at school because my eyelashes were so long that it was the only way I'd get away with wearing mascara at school without being busted.
- I detest ironing and will avoid it at ALL costs.
- I adore watching talent shows like Britain and America's Got Talent and X Factor.
- We camped in our living room this weekend.
- Snakes give me the jeebie weebies.
- I love being Ginger. I never always appreciated being a red head but I've come to love my gingerness. Red hair don't care.
Now on to the good bit.
The people that I hand the award on to are:
Because they have brilliant blogs.
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me. I am in a bit of funk right now so not keeping up with ANY blog challenges. August is supposed to be the Happiness Challenge and there are days I just don't feel the happiness. But today you made me smile big when I read all the nice things you said. And I loved reading your 'seven things'
Thanks a ton, brilliant just strokes the cat's ego even more
I love when you get much deserved awards and give facts about yourself, surely your feet can't be too ugly right? What's a beautiful foot anyway? I'm the opposite when it comes to talent shows as well, I can't stand them!
Congrats on your award!
Cut your eyelashes? OMGgggosh, I do everything to make mine longer! I guess we want what we do not have. Xx
You are TOO kind! I'm just back to blogging on a regular basis after an awful personal year so it's nice to know that people still read me. Thank you! xoxo
@Paula I hear ye but don't give up. You're so good at the blog challenges.
@Chrissy of course ppl still read your blog.
@myinnerchick I wouldn't dare do that now. I just wanted to be able to wear mascara to school undetected. I look like a ghost without mascara.
@Matthew you're always so sweet...why do you hate talent shows?
@Pat Brilliant indeed.
Post a Comment