Wednesday, 21 August 2013

a Lovely Blog Award


Paula recently bequeathed me with one Lovely Blog Award.  

Now, beautiful Plonkers I'm not sure so that I have a "lovely" blog, but I was so dead chuffed that someone else thought so.  Thank you to Paula.  You're dead sweet.

Paula is the ultimate Blog Challenge lass.  If there is a blog challenge happening in Bloggerville, she'll know about it and she'll be rockin' it.  I did the July Blog Challenge with her and got to know her a lot better.  I really don't know how she does all these challenges back-to-back like she does.  She is the blog Challenge Queen!


You rock my face off, Paula.

This is how it works :


1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post

2. Share seven things about you

3. Pass the award on to seven nominees

4. Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.

5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs

My Seven Things:

  • I adore high heel shoes, but I have the ugliest feet evar!
  • I used to cut my eyelashes when I was at school because my eyelashes were so long that it was the only way I'd get away with wearing mascara at school without being busted.  
  • I detest ironing and will avoid it at ALL costs.
  • I adore watching talent shows like Britain and America's Got Talent and X Factor.
  • We camped in our living room this weekend.
  • Snakes give me the jeebie weebies.
  • I love being Ginger. I never always appreciated being a red head but I've come to love my gingerness.  Red hair don't care.
Now on to the good bit.

The people that I hand the award on to are:







Because they have brilliant blogs.


6 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me. I am in a bit of funk right now so not keeping up with ANY blog challenges. August is supposed to be the Happiness Challenge and there are days I just don't feel the happiness. But today you made me smile big when I read all the nice things you said. And I loved reading your 'seven things'

Pat Hatt said...

Thanks a ton, brilliant just strokes the cat's ego even more

YeamieWaffles said...

I love when you get much deserved awards and give facts about yourself, surely your feet can't be too ugly right? What's a beautiful foot anyway? I'm the opposite when it comes to talent shows as well, I can't stand them!

myinnerchick.com said...

Congrats on your award!

Cut your eyelashes? OMGgggosh, I do everything to make mine longer! I guess we want what we do not have. Xx

Chrissy said...

You are TOO kind! I'm just back to blogging on a regular basis after an awful personal year so it's nice to know that people still read me. Thank you! xoxo

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Paula I hear ye but don't give up. You're so good at the blog challenges.

@Chrissy of course ppl still read your blog.

@myinnerchick I wouldn't dare do that now. I just wanted to be able to wear mascara to school undetected. I look like a ghost without mascara.

@Matthew you're always so sweet...why do you hate talent shows?

@Pat Brilliant indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails