Monday, 19 August 2013

Monday Music Moves Me

This week's theme for Monday Music Moves Me over at Xmas Dolly is

"In your playlist".  

That means, I have to tell you whats on my playlist.  I listen to my ipod everyday, whether I go to gym, or just stay at the office.  I can't do without my music...I have plenty different playlists depending on my mood, because I have quite an eclectic taste in music, but these songs will always be on my favourties.

My Favourite Treadmill Song



A very cool blues song that I can't get outta my head



Everyone should have at least ONE Led Zepp song on their playlist.



Ball and Biscuit will ALWAYS been on my favourites playlist.




This song should always be played at full volume and gets stuck in yer head all day!

  
 

Have an awesome Monday, lovely Plonkers.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a new Caption Competition.

Heart yer faces right off *mwah*



9 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Hey dear, thanks for dancing with us today! You can find the linky code on my blog. Marie is under the weather with her surgery, she asked NailaMoon to do the linky, but she's having internet problems. So I am helping her out doing what I can to keep this party going.

BLAME ON ME when you say I FEEL BETTER WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER because you DON'T wanna FORGET ABOUT the 4M crew & ME

Johanna Garth said...

At the moment I'm on a huge Sleigh Bells kick. Their album Treat is almost PERFECTION!

YeamieWaffles said...

Lass you have got me basically bouncing up and down my room to Barracuda, I'd never thought of it as a treadmill before but it is absolutely quality. Odd that Guitar Hero (a fake guitar corny console game) got me into this song, one thing it was good for, I love it!

Pat Hatt said...

Nice picks heard them all but the blues one

Jo said...

You and I would never agree on a play list. Each to their own.

Regine Karpel said...

Yes to Heart!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

The Glebe Blog said...

Led Zep and Heart for me. I saw Heart on TV gigging in 2012. Those Wilson sisters have been doing it for me for over three decades now (or is that 4)

Colette S said...

I always like to see what others like to listen to. I might find a new song or two.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Thanks to everyone for popping in and rockin with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails