Thursday, 1 August 2013

Mexican Theme Dinner


Fiesta Time.  Aaaarriba

Our monthly theme dinner with friends happened over the weekend and we had a blast.

Dressed up as Bandits and Senoritas, we did tequila shots the old-fashioned way, we ate stuffed Jalapenos we listened to salsa music and enjoyed my homemade Margarita Cupcakes.

The girls even put on a trampoline by music show for us so we even had entertainment.

I brilliant day spent with kick-ass friends who I love very dearly.


Chicken Fajita Fillings

Four Friends


Besties
Mexican Kaylin
Jump

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Stuffed jalapenos.... yum!
Unfortunately after one shot of tequila, I would've been asleep.

Andrew Leon said...

There's, um, something crawling on your face.

YeamieWaffles said...

This is quality Lass, looks like so much fun to me haha, glad you guys had such a great time, I adore the Mexican themed idea.

Paula said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the mustache.

Flora said...

A monthly themed dinner seems like a lot of fun. Margarita cupcakes sound good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails