Taking your love a chocolate to a whole new level....
Lactose intolerant? Well, you don't have to eat chocolate to enjoy it. ;-)
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Women - some licking required.
Dip it in chocolate; it’ll be fine.
A dark chocolate tasting session and I have to go lose me contact lens !
Fully dipped in dark chocolate, Natasha awaited her internet date who said he was into dark chocolate...(wonder if that was what he meant exactly)
And you all know how much I love chocolate.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Taking your love a chocolate to a whole new level....
Lactose intolerant? Well, you don't have to eat chocolate to enjoy it. ;-)
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Women - some licking required.
Dip it in chocolate; it’ll be fine.
A dark chocolate tasting session and I have to go lose me contact lens !
Fully dipped in dark chocolate, Natasha awaited her internet date who said he was into dark chocolate...(wonder if that was what he meant exactly)
And you all know how much I love chocolate.
Post a Comment