Thursday, 8 August 2013

Walmartians

I've always loved Walmart Peeps...

They make me smile.

I hope they make you smile too, Plonkers

Don't forget to Caption my Photo

Puppeteer in Flip Flops

Front Tie and Rugby socks is such a fashion-trendy touch

Seen my skirty, anyone?

Downloading Thinking Crack App

Walmartian Trial Balance

How much Saturated fat ?

It ain't over until Fat Woman sings.

Krusty the Clown negotiates child prices

What Tramp Stamp?

Pink Panther and Pals

Dark Side of the Rainbow

Deleting Cookies

Does my bum look fat in this?

Put your Rolls out of joint


Underwear But Here

6 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

i am in one of those photos, i am not saying which one... i would love to start snapping off a few photos, cause this does exist more than you think. some good, lots bad!

Jeremy H.

New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
[Being-Retro]

YeamieWaffles said...

Some of these photos are so hilarious Lass, it's crazy the amount of strange people that linger around Walmart!

Jill said...

My local Walmart is boring, I never have any Walmartian sightings. Bummer.

Andrew Leon said...

I may never step into a Wal-Mart again. Not that I do that very often to begin with.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Do you have WalMarts there? My apologies if you do.

Jo said...

I like shopping in WalMart particularly in the States, but I am pleased to say I have never seen anyone like these pictures or lots of other horrifying pictures I have seen. Bloody awful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails