They make me smile.
I hope they make you smile too, Plonkers
Don't forget to Caption my Photo
![]() |
| Puppeteer in Flip Flops |
![]() |
| Front Tie and Rugby socks is such a fashion-trendy touch |
![]() |
| Seen my skirty, anyone? |
![]() |
| Downloading Thinking Crack App |
![]() |
| Walmartian Trial Balance |
![]() |
| How much Saturated fat ? |
![]() |
| It ain't over until Fat Woman sings. |
![]() |
| Krusty the Clown negotiates child prices |
![]() |
| What Tramp Stamp? |
![]() |
| Pink Panther and Pals |
![]() |
| Dark Side of the Rainbow |
![]() |
| Deleting Cookies |
![]() |
| Does my bum look fat in this? |
![]() |
| Put your Rolls out of joint |
![]() |
| Underwear But Here |
















6 comments:
i am in one of those photos, i am not saying which one... i would love to start snapping off a few photos, cause this does exist more than you think. some good, lots bad!
Jeremy H.
New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
[Being-Retro]
Some of these photos are so hilarious Lass, it's crazy the amount of strange people that linger around Walmart!
My local Walmart is boring, I never have any Walmartian sightings. Bummer.
I may never step into a Wal-Mart again. Not that I do that very often to begin with.
Do you have WalMarts there? My apologies if you do.
I like shopping in WalMart particularly in the States, but I am pleased to say I have never seen anyone like these pictures or lots of other horrifying pictures I have seen. Bloody awful.
Post a Comment