Hey, Lovely Plonkers.
Toozday means its time to get yer creative juices flowing and caption a daft photo of mine that I've found on the interwebz. Who knows, you may even win one of my fantabulous Daft Scots Lass tattoos.
Make sure you have a Rockin Groovy Tuesday.
Life is much better when you're laughing, right?
Toozday means its time to get yer creative juices flowing and caption a daft photo of mine that I've found on the interwebz. Who knows, you may even win one of my fantabulous Daft Scots Lass tattoos.
Make sure you have a Rockin Groovy Tuesday.
Life is much better when you're laughing, right?

6 comments:
We hope to be hockey stars when we grow up! Either than, or professional gremlins, one of the two.
"This is how a pro SMILES!!!"
This actually blew my mind just by looking at it, I feel so sorry for those guys for having problems like that, a true group of candidates for Jeremy Kyle if I ever seen it, funny post Lass.
"Ye canny beat a night oot on Sauchiehall Street"
"Bloody Hell. Hurry and take the photo dude, cause after that, we're going to kick some ass!"
Who needs teeth? I prefer the candy...
Post a Comment