Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Caption my Photo Competition #25


Happy Toozday, Pretty Plonkers and that means it's time to caption a freaky photo of mine.  

Simple, best caption wins and cute wee surprise from me.  I know I'm a little behind in all my mailings.  I still have the last three to post.  I am planning on doing that tomorrow.  Sorry, Lovelies...Oh I know its no excuse.

Better late than never!



This one is indeed Freaky.

Especially with Christmas and the Holiday Sealion around the corner....



6 comments:

Megan Hartwig said...

"Sea World's patented ass tube has certainly advanced the art of walrus musicianship." OR "Next on Mythbusters: can marine life play flutes? Jamie Hyneman puts it to the test."

Not So Simply Single said...

Oscar, must I do it again? I am giving you the high "C", not the F.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Jim was jealous that Mr. Peabody always landed lead flute in the band.

Andrew Leon said...

No, he doesn't work for peanuts.

The Glebe Blog said...

"The only problem I have duetting with Salty is when he goes for the high notes. He can only reach them by emitting wind from the wrong orifice"

Bumferry Hogart said...

Some people thought Daniel was taking the request to do a cover version of "I am the Walrus" a little too far!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails