Friday, 8 November 2013

Funky Festive Footwear



 

With Christmas around the corner, I thought it appropriate to share some Funky Festive Footware for Friday's Shoegam.

My Megan (the 10 year old) writes her first final exam for Grade 4 today and she's super nervous. We stayed up studying Maths and Arts and Culture last night.  Swan Lake and William Tell have NEVER been that interesting.  I rock at Study Buddy.  Afrikaans on Monday (her wear subject so we have lots of work to do over the weekend).

My little one, Kaylin is looking forward to going to her new school next year but said in the car this morning that she will miss all her wee friends.

Happy 16th Birthday to my nephew Dylan!  Good luck with your Talent Show tonight.  See you in the Finals!


Remember to go and nominate me for South Africa's Best Mommy Blogger for 2013.  Oh you know you wanna.  Just click on the button at the top right handside of my sidebar

Now go and drool over some shoes and leave a comment. 




With Bells on

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails