Friday, 29 November 2013

Friday's Shoegasm



Happy Friday, Pretty Plonkers.

I have another busy weekend in store.  Megan is having a friend sleep over tonight and Kaylin has a friend coming over tomorrow afternoon.  

Sunday we have the CPF patrollers braai and looking forward to spending some time with my kids having fun in the sun.

Minty Stilletos with Pretty Bows

Funky Hidden Platforms

Polka Dot Heels

Pink Slingback Pumps with Bows and awesome texture

Funky Practical Wedges

Hot Pink Geometric Peep Toe Platforms

These Oxfords are so damn cute

5 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I find those Oxford's very neat Lass, happy Friday!

cyn knight said...

oooh those pink slingbacks are TO DIE FOR!!!

Colin Grayson said...

I am looking for the pink slingback pumps with bow and awesome texture...how do I go about ordering them??
colinandday@gmail.com

Colin Grayson said...

I am looking for the pink slingback pumps with bow and awesome texture...how do I go about ordering them??
colinandday@gmail.com

Jim Watson said...

Fantastic shoe choice, wish my wife was a little bit more adventurous, she is already a sexy lady, though so I just hope I can rise to the occasion, they remind me of the burlesque thing just pure sex.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails