Monday, 11 November 2013

Pink Outside The Box

Spotlight Dancers
Happy Monday everyone!

Today I am honoured to be the gorgeous Xmas Dolly's Spotlight Dancer, which means I get to choose the theme. We've had so many brilliant themes over the years, and I wanted to choose something that hasn't been done already.


With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it being a cause close to my heart, I thought I'd stick to a "Pink" theme.

 
Celebrate with me, Pretty Pink Plonkers.

AC/DC's Sink the Pink

 

Pink Peg Slacks by Eddie Cochran




Lilly The Pink by The Irish Rovers



A Pink Dream by The Cure

 

Pink Ego Box by Muse



and of course Mr Mouth himself....Steven Tyler Moore from Aeropink

   

Come Back tomorrow for Caption my Photo Competition


11 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

...and again I've fucked up the themes...my Pink theme is only supposed to be next week.

stevebethere said...

Fab choices and a good cause I quite like pink too although not to wear LOL

Have a pinktastic week ahead ;-)

The Glebe Blog said...

Love Lily the Pink, haven't seen the Irish Rovers, but have watched the Benidorm Irish Rovers perform this number.
I remember Eddie Cochran as I'm of that age ye see.

Cathy Kennedy said...

lol...that's ok! It's freebie pick, so no one will notice. I was amazed to see so many song titles with the word "pink" in them. I think this is a neat theme, though, and it'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with next week. Thanks for joining us on the dance floor, my friend!

I Think I'm Going Out of My Head because I'm Crazy

Lynn Blaylock said...

Awe..congratulations on being Spotlight Dancer and I too have a hard time keeping up with the theme's. Either way,it's a great theme and you Rocked it!

Ian Baird said...

I'm feeling all flushed & pink after them great songs - Happy Music Monday to you .

Marie Moody said...

Cathy... yes you're right! Girlfriend you choice is for next Monday. Every other week is a Freebie. So if you'd like to do a freebie next week feel free. Always look in my side bar for the theme of the week. I was thinking about this, and the only one I can come up with is PINK... The last song in your list. Love Love that song...Not to mention PINK Herself one of my favorite artists. So, now I have to think of more for next week. YOU DEFINITELY ROCKED THE HOUSE TODAY MY FRIEND! Have a musicaltastic week!!!

YeamieWaffles said...

I love all of these, I'm surprised to see no Pink songs by P!nk haha!

Naila Moon said...

YEp, you are a week ahead of yourself but who cares! That only means more pink to come!
Rock on!

Colette S said...

Rock the pink theme.
Love Aerosmith!

Rory Bore said...

I for one am happy you done gone and messed up again, because awesome choices!! not complaining over here one bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails