Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy 2009!

New Year was very quiet this year. We went to Mandy's place.

The youngsters played computer games in the office, I swam with the girls, the ladies first watched Kaylin playing with her tea set and then I realised that we should do something to either keep us awake or keep us entertained.

We hauled out the board game 30 seconds and had a real good giggle. The men swam and then go the poker table out. We stayed up until midnight (it was a stretch) and toasted everyone with champagne at midnight.

(Norman I won't forget your Batman cape, Liz your flapping fried chicken wings and "making it Russian". Ellen you made me giggle at your four legged stripey cat and when I totally lost it Mandy making fun of my snorting when I laughed....I hope Irene and Natasha enjoyed it too = they seemed to take it very seriously...)

Here's some pix:

A lovely pix of Piet in the Pool The guys playing Poker (Megan assisting)

The guys fooling around in the pool

The girls and Norman playing 30 seconds around the famous dining room table - a brilliant laff.


Megan and Piet playing computer games in the office
The girls passed out next to me on the dining room floor at about 10pm
KK being silly earlier on in the day
KK performing her silly face tricks while we watched her play with her new Barbie Tea Set.
Natasha. Is she drinking again??

Mandy talking to KK
Wouter. Is that a ring on his left hand? Hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. OMW I am a 'snorter' too ;) Sounds like a good evening. I am surprised you guys weren't reveling into the early hours though!

Super Mom said...

Thats one awesome party! happy new year gilly bean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails