ROFL These are too funny! Thanks for sharing. Hope you play along today in our 4M's Monday's Music Moves Me! It's Freebie week too. Pick a video/song whatever moves you! Become one of our Spotlight couple next week to if you sign our linky! I'm still stuck on the boogie! What I've chosen is one my old favorites to dance too: "BETTY DAVIS EYES!" ROCK ON!
12 comments:
Wow! I'm like a kid in a sadistic candy store!!!!
You're telling me. I fell in love with all of these. I couldn't just choose a few.
button button
who's got the button...
I'll have them all! LOL
Well I'm not saying that 30 pieces is bad, but Brian has 37 pieces of flair over there.
i love them all Gillian !! ...damn good laugh , thanks !
ohhhh I like these buttons, I may have to borrow one or two :-)
ha these are brilliant xxxxx
ha these are brilliant xxxxx
I can see why you couldn't choose one...They are hilarious!
ROFL These are too funny! Thanks for sharing. Hope you play along today in our 4M's Monday's Music Moves Me! It's Freebie week too. Pick a video/song whatever moves you! Become one of our Spotlight couple next week to if you sign our linky! I'm still stuck on the boogie! What I've chosen is one my old favorites to dance too: "BETTY DAVIS EYES!" ROCK ON!
uh-oh.... the last thing i needed was more bitchy buttons to use on my cussalot blog... lol
yer awesome!
Post a Comment