Saturday, 13 November 2010

We've been invited to our Year-End Dysfunction



This year our year end function is Shake, Rattle and Bowl.

Yeah we're doing it 50's style this year and everyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE dress-up parties.  This year is no different and, now that I know who will be in my Bowling Team, we've decided on costumes, props and other exciting details.  I can't reveal much just yet as there are colleagues who read by blog and the Fuckers will probably steal my ideas.

I can tell you our team name is "Bowl me Over!"

Looking forward to another year-end function letting our hair down and full of fun, laffs and cute costumes...

10 comments:

blackhuff said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Keep us posted after wards with some pics if you can.

Jessica said...

I bowl every year with my coworkers. Have a blast!

jacksofbuxton said...

We'll do what we usually do.Have the neighbours round for a quick drink and about 7 hours later get to bed.

Ami said...

It sounds like fun.
What is it about the 50's that makes people so nostalgic? Even those of us who weren't alive in the 50's have a great time with the theme.

Can't wait to see pics.

Miss Vicki said...

Awesome :) Have fun :)

Matty said...

Anything 50's is right up my alley.

MMBB said...

That'll be awesome fun! I wish I had end of year thingers to go to

W.C.Camp said...

Wow that is AWESOME. This sounds like a fun idea. You will have to take some pictures of your costumes! W.C.C.

Copyboy said...

Love the 50s. Should make for an interesting HNT. haha. Hope you have a blast.

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails