If I can listen to that lovely voice and accent, I don't even need HNT! (besides, your cleavage made up for that part!)
I'm with Os. Quite happy I stopped by to see and hear you in all of your beauty.
A really good friend is worth more than anything.
TOTALLY agree with the fellas above. Gorgeous accent. No HNT necessary. We love you anyway.LGS xx
Matching tattoos! Very nice!Happy HNT!
wow, that video made me wethhnt, babesi'm a yank, but don't hold that against me...
Best friends are the best. It's nice to have someone like that who you can talk with, do things, go places, and knows you inside and out.....and still likes you.
Well, I finally get to really kinda meet you! Fabulous & have a very happy Thanksgiving!
Friends are sooo important
*LOVE* the matching ink!!!
time to catch up! wow i am behindHappy belated HNT
AAWWW Thank you my friend, that was very special, just like you.Love you lots forever.Mandy
Post a Comment
12 comments:
If I can listen to that lovely voice and accent, I don't even need HNT!
(besides, your cleavage made up for that part!)
I'm with Os. Quite happy I stopped by to see and hear you in all of your beauty.
A really good friend is worth more than anything.
TOTALLY agree with the fellas above. Gorgeous accent. No HNT necessary. We love you anyway.
LGS xx
Matching tattoos! Very nice!
Happy HNT!
wow, that video made me wet
hhnt, babes
i'm a yank, but don't hold that against me...
Best friends are the best. It's nice to have someone like that who you can talk with, do things, go places, and knows you inside and out.....and still likes you.
Well, I finally get to really kinda meet you! Fabulous & have a very happy Thanksgiving!
Friends are sooo important
*LOVE* the matching ink!!!
time to catch up! wow i am behind
Happy belated HNT
AAWWW Thank you my friend, that was very special, just like you.
Love you lots forever.
Mandy
Post a Comment