Topic - A photo of the item you last purchased
I heart shopping and lately I have really enjoyed buying little summer dresses. I'm normally a "shorts n t-shirts" kinda lassie but I'm enjoying only having to think about pulling ONE item of clothing on in the mornings.
Here's my latest purchase from Truworths.
Its my little black boob tube dress
Here's my latest purchase from Truworths.
Its my little black boob tube dress
The porcelain pendant I won from Kim Gray. I love it!



10 comments:
You didnt pick up a double down with those fries to make that meal totally nasty? dress looks good
There's nothing better looking on a woman than a black dress.
Oh yeah....love me some KFC.
Your dress is so cute and looks like one that would be comfy!!!
I love shopping too!
Wow! Likin' the dress. No disrespect to your husband.
You can take the lassie out of Scotland but...!
At least you don't have to worry about stepping on that dress and revealing yourself. THOSE, would be in anyone's face. ;)
cute dress! love what I've seen on your blog so far!
I love the PENDANT!!! :)
@MajorMack I guess we dont have those here.
@Khaisee Yeah its adorable and I wear it often.
Post a Comment