Monday, 29 November 2010

Day 9 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A photo of the item you last purchased
I heart shopping and lately I have really enjoyed buying little summer dresses.  I'm normally a "shorts n t-shirts" kinda lassie but I'm enjoying only having to think about pulling ONE item of clothing on in the mornings.

Here's my latest purchase from Truworths
Its my little black  boob tube dress



The porcelain pendant I won from Kim Gray.  I love it!


Loaded Fries from KFC was supper.

No wonder my ass is just like my personality; huge and in yer face.

10 comments:

Major.Mack said...

You didnt pick up a double down with those fries to make that meal totally nasty? dress looks good

Matty said...

There's nothing better looking on a woman than a black dress.

Oh yeah....love me some KFC.

blueviolet said...

Your dress is so cute and looks like one that would be comfy!!!

Akelamalu said...

I love shopping too!

Copyboy said...

Wow! Likin' the dress. No disrespect to your husband.

Mike Smith said...

You can take the lassie out of Scotland but...!

DCHY said...

At least you don't have to worry about stepping on that dress and revealing yourself. THOSE, would be in anyone's face. ;)

Christine said...

cute dress! love what I've seen on your blog so far!

Khaisse said...

I love the PENDANT!!! :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@MajorMack I guess we dont have those here.

@Khaisee Yeah its adorable and I wear it often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails