Saturday, 6 November 2010

Go Green!

Here's what my girls and I get up to when we're bored. 

7 uses for Green Curlers:


The Regular boring way that you're supposed to use Curlers.
In yer hair...

Shrek Ears!
My extremely weak Ogre  impersionation...
oh wait ogres don't smile, they have layers..
That'll do, Donkey. That'll do.


Mini Compact Binoculars. 
Konica has nothing on these babies
Megan's idea - Big Toe Protectors - a perfect fit.
You can't put a price on footcare.
Spikey, green high-five boxing glove.
Sugar Ray would endorse these, I'm certain of it.

Who can forget a Big Green Booger?
If you were a Booger....I'd Pick you.


Kaylin's idea.  Aggressive shooter glasses.
Her cocktails were shaken-not-stirred and delicious!


9 comments:

jacksofbuxton said...

those curlers look like the toggle bricks I used to play with as a child.I think that's what they were called,essentially a Lego rip off.

David Barber said...

You made me laugh with that oen DSL!

Have a great weekend!

Mo said...

A crazy household and a bundle of laughs

The Queen said...

Now, pass me a drink and don't put a big green booger in it..

David Barber said...

DSL - Just a thought, with you being Scottish and all. I recently had a story published for a 13 Days Of Horror @ Erin Cole's blog. It's loosely based on the leged/myth of Sawney Bean. Here's the link if you fancy a butchers...

http://erincolelive.blogspot.com/2010/10/urban-myth-david-barber.html

Thanks for stopping by. :-)

Dazee Dreamer said...

god, what great ideas.

Ami said...

I don't even know anyone who has curlers in their house.

I'd sort of forgotten they existed, actually.

:)

Punk Chopsticks said...

CUTE!!! LOL I love your children
And the fact that you're Scottish (Am I allowed to say that without being politically incorrect?)
This post really brightened up my day XD
GO for GREEN CURLERS!

Evan Archer said...

cute. i like the shrek ears. that wouldve been a good halloween costume.
also, such a coincidence that ur from scotland. i was just researching the place last night.
i'm in california ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails