Saturday, 27 November 2010

Day 7 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic : Your dream wedding

My wedding was my dream wedding.  Yeah, I know it sounds cheesy.  But it was perfect!  I had the perfect dress, my Boerewors surprised everyone by wearing a kilt.  The service was awesome and the party was killer!  11 years later I wouldn't change a thing...


A Daft Scots Lass and her Boerewors.  Dress by Biji Couture
Yip he wore the kilt the traditional way..(much to my surprise)




My dad and I in the black stretch limo just before the service

The dancing
The Dress and jewellery by Biji Couture
The Wedding Cake

7 comments:

Matty said...

You both look great on your wedding day. Everything going perfectly....can't ask for more than that.

jacksofbuxton said...

A week in.Well done,keep going.

Our wedding was the quickest day I've ever known.The most fantastic day,surpassed only by the births of Kathryn and Elizabeth.

Neither of us could get drunk.I was going through a stage of drinking White Russians(love the Big Lebowski)and I managed to drink the hotel out of Kahlua.

Now I'm a cheap date.2 pints of bitter and I'm anybody's.3 pints and I'm nobody's.

Akelamalu said...

You both look fabulous - I love your dress.

Brave man going commando! It wasn't a windy day was it? (wink)

Dazee Dreamer said...

OMG. I can't even imagine guys wearing the kilts "the right way". you slut, checking it out. tsk, tsk. :)

V said...

Your dress was stunning and you looked lovely in it!

Perdita said...

Amazing dress!! You looked fantastic- yep this looks a pretty ideal wedding to me!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Akelamalu Actually it was but not much is going to blow up a heavy wool kilt!

My dress was made by Biji (Bridal Designer)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails