I always like a good party but I have to be honest I have never had fondue! You guys made it look like fun though!!
I can't believe I missed his party, again! m.
nice...looks like a fun party...happy birthday
I need a good fondue night! Haven't had one in ages...too bad I don't drink...the rum sounds quite nice today!www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com
ok, THAT IS A HUGE ASS TABLE. I mean, wow.And that fondue looked good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I always like a good party but I have to be honest I have never had fondue! You guys made it look like fun though!!
I can't believe I missed his party, again! m.
nice...looks like a fun party...happy birthday
I need a good fondue night! Haven't had one in ages...too bad I don't drink...the rum sounds quite nice today!
www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com
ok, THAT IS A HUGE ASS TABLE. I mean, wow.
And that fondue looked good.
Post a Comment