Saturday, 9 July 2011

★10 Days of Bullshit Challenge - Day 8 ★


Its Day 8 of the 10 Days of Bullshit Challenge over at Rockin' Mama★ todays's topic is : Has a person of the same sex every made a pass at you and what was your reaction?
I get lezzies hitting on me ALL the time. I’m a fucking Lesbian Magnet.

Let me give you a few reasons why:

I wear Doc Martens, I hate make up and I don’t wear a bra, which makes me especially irrisistible to the Lezzies. I listen to indigo Girls while driving my pick-up truck on the way to my job as a P.E. teacher. I alwyas keep a picture of my cat in my fanny pack. I am addicted to flannel and wear my keys hanging from the belt of my brown cordory jeans, while watching reruns of The L Word. I never shave my armpits or legs because I’m a vegetarian man hater .


Did you know that Lesbians can be converted with one internal application of a human penis?

Bullshit or not.  You decide.

6 comments:

Becca. said...

fab blog!

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Cyn said...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha --- OMG thank you I so needed that laugh before I head into the shithole that is my job!!!

Hrmmmm -- I watch the L word, am a vegan, and never wear a bra either....

Melanie said...

Soooo funny! My husband gives me so much shit for wearing doc martens!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Becca Thank you!

@Cyn Saucy.

@Melanie LOL

Lovely Light said...

Hi there- found you through Rockin' Momma and am a new follower. No lesbian has ever hit on me...I'm kinda sad. I can't wait to read more of your posts. I have found many Joburg bloggers, but not many CT ones- do you have any favorite SA bloggers? I hope you have time to follow my life in Cape Town by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

I hope you had a great weekend!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@LovelyLight There are many Cape Town Bloggers. Gimme your email address and I'll send you some links.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails