Its Day 8 of the 10 Days of Bullshit Challenge over at ★Rockin' Mama★ todays's topic is : Has a person of the same sex every made a pass at you and what was your reaction?
I get lezzies hitting on me ALL the time. I’m a fucking Lesbian Magnet.
Let me give you a few reasons why:
I wear Doc Martens, I hate make up and I don’t wear a bra, which makes me especially irrisistible to the Lezzies. I listen to indigo Girls while driving my pick-up truck on the way to my job as a P.E. teacher. I alwyas keep a picture of my cat in my fanny pack. I am addicted to flannel and wear my keys hanging from the belt of my brown cordory jeans, while watching reruns of The L Word. I never shave my armpits or legs because I’m a vegetarian man hater .
Did you know that Lesbians can be converted with one internal application of a human penis?
Bullshit or not. You decide.
Let me give you a few reasons why:
I wear Doc Martens, I hate make up and I don’t wear a bra, which makes me especially irrisistible to the Lezzies. I listen to indigo Girls while driving my pick-up truck on the way to my job as a P.E. teacher. I alwyas keep a picture of my cat in my fanny pack. I am addicted to flannel and wear my keys hanging from the belt of my brown cordory jeans, while watching reruns of The L Word. I never shave my armpits or legs because I’m a vegetarian man hater .
Did you know that Lesbians can be converted with one internal application of a human penis?
Bullshit or not. You decide.

6 comments:
fab blog!
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha --- OMG thank you I so needed that laugh before I head into the shithole that is my job!!!
Hrmmmm -- I watch the L word, am a vegan, and never wear a bra either....
Soooo funny! My husband gives me so much shit for wearing doc martens!
@Becca Thank you!
@Cyn Saucy.
@Melanie LOL
Hi there- found you through Rockin' Momma and am a new follower. No lesbian has ever hit on me...I'm kinda sad. I can't wait to read more of your posts. I have found many Joburg bloggers, but not many CT ones- do you have any favorite SA bloggers? I hope you have time to follow my life in Cape Town by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com
I hope you had a great weekend!
@LovelyLight There are many Cape Town Bloggers. Gimme your email address and I'll send you some links.
Post a Comment